Join the Miracle Messages volunteer team.
Want to make miracles happen worldwide? Check out the current roles below!
Interested? First fill out the get involved form, and then email email@example.com, with the subject line of the role (or "I want to get involved!" if you aren't sure). In the email, include a link to your LinkedIn and a very simple 1-minute video saying what interests you about MM and the role.
We have big goals for 2017, and even bigger ones to come. But to reach our goals, we need a few more incredible people (like you), who will begin on a project-basis as volunteers and have the opportunity to grow into full-time positions. Check out the role descriptions linked below:
Specialists are highly-skilled contributors who volunteer at least a few hours each week, remote or in-person, as a member (or leader) of one of our eight working groups, focused on our biggest needs:
- Programs (trainings, volunteers, chapters, partners, reunions)
- People (recruit and support volunteers, team, and advisors)
- Technology & Design (mobile apps, web app, brand, materials)
- Funding (grants/awards, corporations, individuals, crowdfunding)
- Content (stories, content distribution, video editing, creative)
- Communications (social media, marketing, newsletters, PR)
- Strategy (streamline processes, program implementation, ops)
- Support (support working groups, vol. response time, legal, finance)
Are you in New York City or San Francisco, and want to roll-up your sleeves alongside our founder as one of our select few interns? If you can commit at least 10 hours per week, be in-person at least half of that time, and are super self-started, get ready for the ride of your life.